Joining the Central Louisiana Regional Chamber of Commerce provides you with access to the largest business network in the region. Participating in the Chamber is a great way to grow your network, promote your business and stay informed on the latest legislative and regulatory developments.
The Central Louisiana Regional Chamber is the voice for business at the local, state and federal levels of government. It provides members with:
- Access to legislative advocacy tools and resources
- A voice in government. The Chamber takes on the tough issues that impact business – regulations, taxes, fees, assessments, etc.
- Addressing issues of common concern with lawmakers
As a member of the Central Louisiana Regional Chamber of Commerce you have:
- Networking opportunities with business leaders and elected officials
- Committee or Board participation
- Educational seminars and workshops
- Business Referral Network
- Access to members-only discounts
- Access to two tremendous resources: “Tools for Business Success” and “Profitability”
- Publicity and Exposure
- Advertising partnerships with local media
- Chamber web site and social media
- Business directory
- Spotlight magazine
- Sponsored events
Membership brings credibility to your business. When people know that a small business is a Chamber member, they are 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from that company.
Ready to join? Apply online through the link above or download a Chamber membership packet or call Angie Johnson, membership director, at (318) 442-6671 to learn more.
Click here to download a complete membership orientation packet!